- 1/2 lb peeled, raw shrimp
- 3 TBSP EVOO
- 3 TBSP minced Garlic
- 3 TBSP Lemongrass paste
- 4 Calabrian peppers, diced
- 1/2 Red Onion, FINELY diced
- 4 medium-sized tomatoes (seeds removed) FINELY diced
- 5 cups cold Water
- 1 TBSP Soy Sauce
- 1/2 large Lemon, squeezed (about 1/4 cup lemon juice)
- 1/3 cup fresh, chopped Basil, Parsley, Dil
- Salt to Taste
Heat EVOO in a medium pot over medium heat. Add Red Onion, Garlic, Lemongrass paste, Calabrian Peppers & cook until aromatics turn slightly translucent (about 5 minutes).
Add Tomatoes and begin the mash tomatoes until the mixture is slightly thicker (about 5 minutes). Pour water into the pot, bring to a boil, then reduce to simmer (about 10 minutes).
Add raw Shrimp to the simmer and cook until opaque (about 4 minutes). Remove from heat, add Lemon Juice, Soy Sauce, Basil, Parsley, Dill, and Salt to taste.